Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of morning you take in things. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is unbelievably helpful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood when you eat. This really helps to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & french fried onion casserole recipe. You can cook chicken & french fried onion casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- You need 3 cup of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 can of french fried onions.
- Take 2 of family sized cans cream of chicken soup.
- Get 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- Provide 1/2 of bell pepper; julienned & cut in half (red, yellow, & orange mix pictured).
- Get 1/3 of red onion; thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of large pinch salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- Heat soup on stove top. Add garlic and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir..
- In a mixing bowl, combine soup with chicken and veggies..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken mixture evenly. Top with fried onions..
- Bake covered at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake at 350° for an additional 10 minutes..
- Variations; Cornflakes, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, bacon, oregano, habanero, celery, pancetta, onion soup mix, breadcrumbs, butter, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, caramelized onions, shallots, rosemary, thyme, reduce wine, saute garlic with butter, vinegar.
If you find this Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.