Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Culia Chaat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Culia Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Culia Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy culia chaat recipe. You can cook healthy culia chaat using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Culia Chaat:
- Prepare 3-4 of boil poatoes cut in half.
- Use 3-4 of tomatoes cut in half.
- Take 1 of cucumber cut in 3-4 pieces.
- Prepare 1 of apple peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sprouted chana boiled.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of meethi sauth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hung curd.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bhuna jeera.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
- Get of As required watermelon slices for garnishing.
- Take 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds.
Steps to make Healthy Culia Chaat:
- First we take aloo, kheera, tamatar and apple. Then scoop them out..
- Keep them aside. Then take a bowl, add boiled chana, chopped onion, both chutney in it..
- Then add all spices, lemon juice and curd. Mix them. Add pomegranate seeds in it..
- Then fill scooped aloo, tomato, kheera, apple with this mix..
- Put them at a watermelon piece. Garnish them as you wish and serve..
If you find this Healthy Culia Chaat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.