Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Beef Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Beef Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai beef salad recipe. You can have thai beef salad using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Beef Salad:
- Provide 1 piece of rump steak.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide of Good sprinkling of black pepper.
- Use of Chilli flakes a sprinkling depends on how hot you like it.
- You need of For the salad.
- Use of Baby gem lettuce finely shredded.
- Use Handful of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Get of Celery stick sliced, keep the leaves for garnish.
- Provide Handful of bean sprouts.
- Take Half of a cucumber sliced seeds removed.
- Get 1 of red onion finely sliced.
- Take 3 of spring onions sliced.
- Use Handful of cooked noodles.
- You need Handful of chopped fresh coriander.
- Use of The Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice of a large lemon or preferably a lime.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes to your taste.
- Prepare of Fresh Birdseye chillis sliced finely to your taste.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic finely diced.
- You need of Large splash of fish sauce.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of grounded toasted rice, optional (2 tbsp of jasmine rice toasted on the pan until golden brown then blend it in the herb grinder).
- Take of Optional tsp of chilli jam.
Steps to make Thai Beef Salad:
- First of all prepare the steak, rub on the fish sauce, chilli flakes a oil! Leave to marinate, it can be left over night for an even better flavour..
- Whilst the steak is marinating, chop up all the salad veggies, warm through some noodles in hot water, being careful not to over cook them, then drain and leave to cook. Put all the salad into a large bowl, then add the noodles once there cooled..
- Make the sauce, squeeze the lemon or lime into a bowl, add fresh chilli and dried chilli flakes, garlic, chilli jam, sugar and fish sauce! Give it a good stir so the sugar dissolves! If you have the ground rice put in a heaped tea spoon! If you can add the rice as it gives it a lovely nutty flavour..
- Literally it’s time to assemble! Add a few teaspoons of the sauce to the salad, mix in well so it coats all the ingredients! Now place into bowls!.
- Now heat a griddle on a high heat! Throw on the steak searing well on each side, depending on how you like your steak cooked! Lift out let it rest, then slice and place the sliced beef onto the salad, then spoon over some more sauce, and garnish!! Tuck in and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Thai Beef Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.