Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write everything down but no pounds drop off of you? You can observe your food the right way or the incorrect way. There is far more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. You need to account for various other very important information. Here are a few of the suggestions that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and french onion baked fried chicken recipe. To make honey and french onion baked fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Provide 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
If you find this Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.