Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skye's French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skye's French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can get whenever you record the things you eat. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You must also note down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to skye's french toast recipe. You can cook skye's french toast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Skye's French toast:
- Use of egg wash.
- Take 4 of extra large eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Take of bread.
- Provide 6 slice of whole wheat bread.
- Take of topping.
- Take 1/4 cup of syrup your favorite.
- Get of frying pan.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
Instructions to make Skye's French toast:
- Heat a pan , I used a cast iron skillet remove from heat.
- Mix the ingredients of your egg wash in a bowl..
- Add your bread to egg wash return your pan to heat add a bit of butter. When the butter is melting turn your bread in the wash. Wait 1 minute then add to the pan the eggie bread..
- Put another slice of bread in the wash when you turn your toast in the pan turn the bread in the wash, and when you have cooked the toast in pan add eggie bread to pan and another slice of bread to wash. Repeat till you are completely done amd egg wash is gone..
- Take your portion of toast add to plate top with syrup, jam, fruit, chocolate syrup, honey, or whatever you like. Serve, hope you enjoy.
If you find this Skye's French toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.