Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chotpoti – Bangladeshi Street food healthy with zero oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chotpoti – Bangladeshi Street food healthy with zero oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chotpoti – bangladeshi street food healthy with zero oil recipe. You can have chotpoti – bangladeshi street food healthy with zero oil using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chotpoti – Bangladeshi Street food healthy with zero oil:
- Provide 200 grams of boiled matar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Panch phoron.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of jeera.
- Get 10 of cloves.
- Prepare 10 of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of black salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need Half of cup of tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- Use 2 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 3-4 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Get 8 of Red chillies.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- You need 1 of boiled chopped potato.
- Get 2-3 of crushed papdi.
Steps to make Chotpoti – Bangladeshi Street food healthy with zero oil:
- First we are going to dry roast The Red chillies once get dry roasted then put in a mixing jar and make a red chilli powder.
- Next the most important spice that is the chotpoti mix for that in a ban dry roast the Panch phoron jeera cloves black pepper.
- Dry roast the spices for around one minute then take out in a mixing jar and grind it until it becomes like a powder.
- Now take a bowl first put the boiled matar then put some red chilli powder then add 1 tablespoon of chatpati mix then and one tablespoon of chat masala add chopped cucumber onions and green chilli and one teaspoon of black salt.
- We are going to make a chutney ab bol put the tamarind pulp put the red chilli powder that you have made out of the roasted dry chillies one teaspoon of black salt 1 tablespoon of sugar and at the rest of the chapati mix in that chutney you can add a little bit of water mix it well and put the chutney in the bowl over the matar then and the chopped boiled potato.
- Crush the boiled egg on top of it you can also use papri and also use lemon juice now mix everything well and serve it..
If you find this Chotpoti – Bangladeshi Street food healthy with zero oil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.