Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Nutritious Beetroot Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutritious Beetroot Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious Beetroot Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious beetroot salad recipe. To make nutritious beetroot salad you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nutritious Beetroot Salad:
- Provide 1 cup of chopped beetroot.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped paneer.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of chat Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh ajwain leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Nutritious Beetroot Salad:
- Now take a pan and add beetroot and boil for 5 minutes.
- Now take a bowl and add beetroot, carrot, capsicum, onion, Coriander, cucumber, paneer, spinach, ajwain leaves, lemon juice, chia seeds, chat masala, black pepper, black salt and olive oil.
- Mix it well. Mix it with 2 forks.
- Now serve it.
If you find this Nutritious Beetroot Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.