Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chorizo Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chorizo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo pasta recipe. To make chorizo pasta you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chorizo Pasta:
- Use of Pasta (whichever you like, I used homemade fettucine).
- Use 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 100 ml of dry red wine.
- You need 200 g of chorizo.
- Get 400 g of canned (crushed) tomatoes.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Use of Freshly grated parmesan.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make Chorizo Pasta:
- Make fresh pasta (or alternatively use store bought pasta).
- Dice the onion, cut the chorizo in 1cm slices.
- Heat a pan on medium heat with some olive oil, once hot fry the onions for about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste to the onion and mix, fry for another minute.
- Add the chorizo slices and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the red wine to deglaze. Let it boil then turn down the heat to a simmer, until the red wine is completely evaporated.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to the pan and let simmer for about 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta just before it's al dente (about one minute cooking time left), time it so that this will be when the tomatoes in the sauce have been simmering for about 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, add a bit of pasta water so the sauce sticks to the pasta. Mix it up and cook for another minute (until the pasta is cooked perfectly al dente).
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley!.
If you find this Chorizo Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.