Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy gujarati lunch recipe. You can have healthy gujarati lunch using 50 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Gujarati Lunch:
- You need For of Khichdi-.
- Provide 1/4 cup of moong dal.
- Take 1/2 cup of kamod rice.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 5-7 of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get Few of curry leaves.
- Take For of Tandaljo Curry–.
- You need 500 grams of Tandaljo bhaji.
- You need 1 pc. of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of Green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Jowar flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- You need For of Sev Tamater subji.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Oil.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 3 pc. of Chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of sev.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- Prepare For of Lasania Kadhi :-.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour curd.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Use 1 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Get Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp. of Cumin carom mustard and fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Get as required of Roti and salad to serve.
Steps to make Healthy Gujarati Lunch:
- For Khichdi:-Wash and soak dal rice in a bowl for 1/2 hour Heat ghee in a cooker add cumin seeds bay leaf cardamom cinnamon stick few curry leaves asafoetida and coarsely crushed black pepper. Add dal and rice turmeric powder salt mix well. Now add 2 cups of water and also dal rice soaked water. Mix properly close the lid. And whistle 3-4. Khichdi ready..
- For Tandaljo curry:-Pluck Tandaljo from stems chop and wash properly and rinse ina strainer. Heat oil add fenugreek seeds crackle add ginger chilli garlic paste and chopped onion saute till it looks transparent add chopped tomato and Tandaljo leaves add jowar flour salt mix well. Now add turmeric powder cumin-coriander powder saute and add 1/4glass of water. Cook for5-7min. TANDALJO CURRY IS ready..
- For Sev Tomato Subji:- Heat ghee in a pan add mustard seeds cumin seeds onion ginger garlic paste saute. Add chopped tomato salt all masala and 1/2 glass of water cover and cook for 5-7 mins. Now add curd and jaggery. Mix well and cook 4-5min. Turn of flame add Sev mix properly. Ready to Serve..
- Lasania Kadhi :- Mix curd and besan in a bowl. Add turmeric powder red chilli powder salt cumin-coriander powder and jaggery. Add 1/2 glass water and beat well. Now Heat ghee in a pan and make tadka with all seeds saute ginger chilli paste garlic paste and add curd mixture. Bring it to boil. Lasania Kadhi is ready..
- Make a roti with wheat flour. Add oil and salt in a wheat flour and knead soft dough. Keep aside for 10 min. And roll roti on patli roast and apply ghee and serve..
- Yummy Tasty delicious soul ful healthy lunch is ready to serve. With chopped carrot beetroot salad and watermelon pieces..
If you find this Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.