Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy maxican salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy maxican salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy maxican salad recipe. To make healthy maxican salad you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy maxican salad:
- Take 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of chopped potato.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of corn beans.
- Get 1 of chopped cucumber.
- Get 1 of chpped raw mango.
- Use leaves of Some coriander.
- Use 1/2 Spoon of chili flacks.
- Take 1/2 Spoon of oregano.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide of Some peanuts.
Steps to make Healthy maxican salad:
- First we put carrots, peas, potatoes, corn, all this in a pot with hot water, add salt in it and boil it a little bit. after it is boiled.Now we added some chili flacks oregano lemon nd salt as per your taste.Then mixed it properly., mix everything..
- A healthy Mexican salad is ready for serve…
If you find this Healthy maxican salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.