Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy raita recipe. You can cook healthy raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy raita:
- Provide 2 cup of curd or homemade dahi.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped finely onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped finely cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of finally chopped radishes.
- You need 1 cup of grated and strained bottle guard.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 cup of dry roasted cumin seeds powder.
Instructions to make Healthy raita:
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into curd and add some amount of milk.
- Whisk gently dont use blender and enjoy yummy RAITA.you can add coriander leaves too.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
If you find this Healthy raita recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.