Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as possible when you write down what you take in. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” defintely won’t be adequate however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your mood while you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yee mee goreng (yee mee fried) recipe. To make yee mee goreng (yee mee fried) you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried):
- Provide 2 of medium sized Carrots (julienne cut).
- Provide 8-9 pieces of French beans (1/2 inch cut).
- Take 3-4 Tablespoons of Cabbage.
- Get 4 stalks of Spring Onion.
- Provide 3 blocks of Yee Mee Noodles ( you can take 3 packet of Knorr Noodles without Spice, just noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of Thick Soya Sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take Half of Chick keel (breast piece) cut into small strips.
- Get of Or.
- Provide 3 of Sausages cut in round shape.
- Take 6 of green chilies (cut into 2).
Instructions to make Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried):
- Cut all vegetables. Carrots, spring onions, cabbage and french beans..
- Take a pan, put garlic add chicken and fry..
- Add all vegetables and fry. TIP: all frying will be done on High flame..
- Add all Sauces, vinegar salt and sugar..
- Add noodles and pour 1 cup of water.
- Cover it and make ur stove low..
- Cook until noodles get soft. If you think noodles are still elastic add some kore haf cup of water and cover it on low flame..
- As i need to make two variations, so I take another pan, pour oil, sausages, black pepper and Soya sauce and fry..
- In the mean while, my noodles get done, little bit I added with sausages and mix it. So sweet noodles done.
- Well so chicken noodle needs some more spiciness for me so I added Sriracha Sauce and Green chillies and cover it for a min..
- Serve with the garnishing of spring onions..
- There is no difference in taste of chicken and sausages noodles. Both were so yummy. Try at ur home and let me know. TIP: if you choose Knorr noodles, don’t cook a lot and don’t use their spice packet..
If you find this Yee Mee Goreng (Yee Mee Fried) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.