Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. You can cook healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Take of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Take of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- Prepare of Shredded yams.
- Provide of Chopped red onion.
- Get of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- You need of For the salad dressing:.
- You need 2 of tangerines.
- Provide of Salad toppers (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.