Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This can help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is important simply because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. You can have french fries using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French fries:
- Take 4 of potatoes.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need To taste of cornstarch.
- Use To taste of salt or chicken powder.
- Get To taste of garlic powder.
- Take cube of Ice.
Steps to make French fries:
- Rinse well in the water and then peel the potatoes. While prepare for potatoes prepare the water in a pan and bring to a boil..
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thickness and then cut them in sticks.
- Rinse these potato sticks for a couple of times in water to get rid of the starch.
- Put potato sticks into boiling water add salt or chicken powder and garlic powder. Boil about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove potato sticks from the pan and put in iced water add some more ice cubes. Soak in iced water about 10 minutes. Then remove from the iced water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Put potato sticks in a bowl add cornstrach and shake it shlowly so that potato covered by cornstrach well.
- When the potato sticks have been covered all by cornstrach transfer to the container and cover it then put in the freezer untill frozen. And you can deep fry them untill golden brown and serve it with chilli sauce or ketchup and green tea for beverage.. It is very crunchy,crispy outside but soft, tender inside..
If you find this French fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.