Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to women’s day special -healthy vegetable sandwich recipe. You can have women’s day special -healthy vegetable sandwich using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich:
- Take 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1-2 of small to medium potatoes, boiled and sliced.
- You need 1 of medium sized beetroot, boiled and thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small to medium onion, 1 small onion finely chopped (for cabbage mixture).
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 cup of finely chopped sliced cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 spoon of classic hummus.
- Provide of Butter softened and at room temperature, salted or unsalted, as per preference.
- Provide of chat masala as required.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese Slice.
- Use of Tomato ketchup to be served with the sandwiches.
- Get of Green Coriander Chutney.
Instructions to make Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich:
- Take 2 slices of bread and cut into shapes as shown. Apply butter, Tomato ketchup and coriander chutney..
- Take a bowl, and add finely chopped capsicum, onion, cabbage and add 3-4 spoons of classic hummus into it. Spread this mixture on bread..
- Place the sliced tomatoes, potatoes, beetroot one by one. Sprinkle some chat masala on them..
- Place cucumber, onions and cheese slices one by one. Again sprinkle some chat masala on them..
- Cover the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Serve this healthy vegetable sandwich after garnishing with onion rings with the cabbage mixture and coriander chutney..
If you find this Women’s Day Special -Healthy Vegetable Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.