Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy vegetable salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy vegetable salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy vegetable salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy vegetable salad recipe. You can have healthy vegetable salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy vegetable salad:
- You need 300 gm of broccoli.
- Prepare 50-100 gm of red cabbage.
- Prepare 15 of paneer cubes.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Take 4 of baby fresh corn.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- Get as needed of Lettuce leaf.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Healthy vegetable salad:
- Collect all the vegetables as per uploaded photo..
- Take one container, boil the broccoli in salted water for 5min. Add carrot in same water and boil for 5min. Then add red cabbage just keep in hot water for 2min don't boil it..
- Take one pan, Roast paneer and baby corn in olive oil. It will take 5min..
- In same pan use olive pan, take ginger garlic if you like completely optional. Mix tomatoes, other oiled vegitables, paneer and baby corn add salt and 1/4 cumin powder if you like. Close the pan for 5min.Add sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Stir well. At last before serving add crushed black pepper and Lettuce leaf if you like..
If you find this Healthy vegetable salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.