Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. If you eat some poultry that chicken shall be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to fix cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply eat correctly. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the good as well as the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good foods.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As said, vitamins are significant including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away sightlessness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they offer you plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s veggie tandoori chicken mandi recipe. You can cook whosayna’s veggie tandoori chicken mandi using 35 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi:
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Basmati rice.
- Use 2 of Lemon Rind (grated).
- You need Few of Saffron Strands (soak in lemon juice).
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Yellow food colour.
- Take Few of Cashewnuts.
- Get Few of Almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Zereksh or Raisins.
- You need 4 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Take 7 of Cardamon.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper corns.
- Get 1 tsp of Cummin seeds.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Carrot (grated).
- Provide 1 of Capsicum (grated).
- Take 1 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 cup of French beans (chopped).
- You need 5 of Onions (Birista).
- Use 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 5 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare for of Chargrilled Tandoori Chicken:.
- You need 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi:
- Slit and marinate the chicken overnight or at least for five hours with a paste made of all the rest of tandoori ingredients.
- Braise tomatoes in ghee and oil, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and black pepper, till paste-like.
- Add the spices, ginger garlic paste and saute for five minutes add carrot, french beans and capsicum mix and remove from flame.
- Chargrill chicken and cover with foil.
- Boil rice with lemon rind, salt, peas and water, when almost done strain water.
- In a pan heat up one tablespoon of ghee fry the almonds, cashewnuts and zereksh or raisins, keep aside.
- Put half of the rice in a big broad pot, pour tomato mixture and fried nuts and zereshk, mix well.
- Sprinkle fried onions then pour the rest of rice, put yellow colour on it, add coriander leaves and two tablespoon of ghee and mix the top part only, place the chicken on it and simmer.
- When rice done make dhuuan/smoke of charcoal and a teaspoon of ghee on a bowl made of foil, cover the lid properly and let the smoke be intact.
If you find this Whosayna’s Veggie Tandoori Chicken Mandi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.