Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wraps recipe. You can have healthy wraps using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy wraps:
- You need 1 of Carrot, finely sliced.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely sliced.
- Use 1 of Tomato sliced.
- Get 1 of Cucumber finely sliced.
- Get 1 of Beetroot finely sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled chickpea.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Take As per taste of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use For of wraps–.
- Provide 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare Little of Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get As required of Water.
Instructions to make Healthy wraps:
- In one big bowl put sliced beetroot add carrot, capsicum, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, boiled chickpea salt, pepper and vinegar mix and keep aside..
- Make dough from wheat flour and make chapati. Take chapati and keep it on a plate. Put the filling in the middle of the chapati and fold it then cut from middle and serve..
If you find this Healthy wraps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.