Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy muthiya recipe. You can have healthy muthiya using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Muthiya:
- Take 1 cup of multigrain ataa.
- Provide 1 of grated cucumber.
- Use 1 of grated carrot.
- Provide 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of amchur powder or 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide Pinch of heeng.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare For of tadka :-.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Use 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take Pinch of heeng.
Instructions to make Healthy Muthiya:
- In a mixing bowl combine together ataa, grated cucumber, grated carrot, chopped cabbage, ginger-green chillies paste, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder, heeng, oil, sugar and salt. Mix them well with your hands and make muthia, by taking some mixture in your hand, just press it by closing your fist. The finger impression can be seen, that is why it is known as muthia, muthhi ke jaisa bana huya.
- Heat some water in a steamer and place a greased plate in it, now place the muthias one by one on the plate. Cover and steam for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes pierce a knife to see whether it is cooked properly or not. If the knife comes out clean, it means it is done.
- Now in a pan heat oil for tadka and add mustard seeds, jeera and sesame seeds, let them splutter. Then add curry leaves, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix well. Now add the ready muthias to the tadka and mux well but gently. Roast for 2 minutes then switch off the gas. Take out in a serving plate and serve hot or cold as you prefer. You can have them with any chutney..
If you find this Healthy Muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.