Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, garlic & tomato takikomigohan recipe. You can have chicken, garlic & tomato takikomigohan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan:
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short / Medium Grain Rice.
- Take 300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 350 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Tomato *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan:
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into small pieces and season with Salt & Pepper. Set aside while you are preparing other ingredients..
- Wash Rice a few times, drain well, and place it in the rice cooker. Add Chicken Stock, sprinkle with Salt, and gently stir..
- Scatter Onion, Garlic and Tomato, and place Chicken pieces on top, but DO NOT stir. Drizzle with Soy Sauce and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley and serve..
If you find this Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.