Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You need to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. The right way to do it is always to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made french fries recipe. You can have home made french fries using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home Made French Fries:
- You need 3 of extra large potatoes.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Take To taste of cornstarch.
- Use To taste of salt or chicken powder.
- Provide To taste of garlic powder.
- Get cube of Ice.
Steps to make Home Made French Fries:
- Rinse well in the water and then peel the potatoes. While prepare for potatoes prepare the water in a pan and bring to a boil..
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thickness and then cut them in sticks.
- Rinse these potato sticks for a couple of times in water to get rid of the starch.
- Put potato sticks into boiling water add salt or chicken powder and garlic powder. Boil about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove potato sticks from the pan and put in iced water add some more ice cubes. Soak in iced water about 10 minutes. Then remove from the iced water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Put potato sticks in a bowl add cornstrach and shake it shlowly so that potato covered by cornstrach well.
- When the potato sticks have been covered all by cornstrach transfer to the container and cover it then put in the freezer untill frozen..
- And you can deep fry them untill golden brown and serve it with chili sauce or ketchup and green tea for beverage.. It is very crunchy,crispy outside but soft, tender inside. Happy cooking 🥰🥳.
If you find this Home Made French Fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.