Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stew with garlic bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew with garlic bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re eating items. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a few days you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew with garlic bread recipe. You can cook chicken stew with garlic bread using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stew with garlic bread:
- Take of For garlic bread.
- Use 8 of sandwich bread.
- Get 8-10 of garlic finely chopped or crushed.
- Provide as needed of Red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 100 gm of butter.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For the chicken stew.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of small pototes.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Take 4 of French beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of red, yellow and green bell peppers.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
Steps to make Chicken stew with garlic bread:
- Take the butter mix finely crushed garlic, oregano, redchile flakes salt. Mix them all well. Now spread it on the butter.
- Now put it on a tawa and turn both side and make it crisp. You can do it in microwave also.
- Now chop of the vegetables. Onion and garlic..
- In a cover pan add butter, then add the diced onion saute it, then add the finely chopped garlic.
- Then add the chicken and fry it.
- Then add the potatoes first, stir it. Then add carrots, French beans, cabbages, and the bell pepper add little salt to it. Mix it well.
- Then add chicken stock. Add salt, sugar and black pepper powder. Cover and let it cook till the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
- Finally ready to serve.
If you find this Chicken stew with garlic bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.