Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Jowar Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Jowar Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy jowar paratha recipe. To make healthy jowar paratha you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Jowar Paratha:
- Get 1.5 cups of and half cup of jowar atta.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Grated Cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fine chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped green chilli.
- Use 2-3 leaves of Chopped Pudina, Coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Use Pinch of crushed ajwain.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coarsely grinded jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use of Salt (according to taste).
Instructions to make Healthy Jowar Paratha:
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except atta. Mix well..
- When you mix you will see water (from carrot and cucumber) Add atta at that time and knead the dough without adding any extra water (Add water only if you feel necessary otherwise don’t)..
- Take butter paper. Grease it with little oil. Take a small part of the kneaded dough tap with wet hand and make round shape like roti with your hand itself. Try to make it with your hand and avoid roller pin..
- Heat Iron pan. When it’s hot grease it with oil and then put your jowar Paratha..
- Once the roti is done. Apply desi ghee on it and its ready to eat with homemade curd or pickle. Enjoy your healthy meal..
If you find this Healthy Jowar Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.