Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy sub sandwich (multigrain spinach loaf and rajma tikki) recipe. To make healthy sub sandwich (multigrain spinach loaf and rajma tikki) you need 37 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki):
- You need For of French Loaf-.
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of fine flour of oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of chickpeas flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of pearl Millet flour.
- Get 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach puree.
- Take For of chatpata Rajma Patty :.
- Get 1/2 cup of Rajma.
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide To of assemble the sandwich :.
- Take 1 packet of Butter.
- Take as required of Cheese slices or grated cheese.
- Provide 2 of onions sliced.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Black pepper powder to sprinkle.
- Get 1 cup of Chipotle mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki):
- Add yeast and sugar to 1 cup lukewarm milk. Cover and rest it to 10 mins until it becomes frothy. Meanwhile, take all flours into a broad bowl. Add salt and olive oil to it..
- Make puree of washed spinach. Add puree and yeast mixture to the flour mixture. Add water slowly and knead a sticky dough out of it. Knead for 5-10 mins until workable. Grease with olive oil and put in a large vessel for proofing. Rest for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours dough will be doubled in size. Knead slightly and make equal large balls out of it. I could make 5. Roll the dough to make loaves. Make gentle cuts on the loaves. Cover with muslin cloth and rest for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile chopped the vegetables and boil Rajma and potatoes..
- Mash Rajma and potatoes. Add all spices mentioned above and onion, chillies to the mashed material. Mix well to make masla. Roll the masala to make long patties. (I make longer ones instead of making smaller).
- Over loaves are proofed now. Bake in preheated oven at 200°c for 20 mins. After baking brush the loaves with butter. let them co.
- Fry the patties on nonstick tawa on both sides for 3-4 mins. Use oil for that..
- Slice the loaves from between. Apply generous amount of butter and cheese and again bake for 3-4 mins. Now we will assemble the sandwich..
- Apply lettuce and cucumbers. And then tomatoes and capsicum. Put one Patty and apply all sauces as per your taste. Sprinkle salt and black pepper as needed. Put some onions. Add some extra mayonnaise and cheese. Cover the sandwich..
- Serve with any sauce or cold drink..
If you find this Healthy Sub Sandwich (Multigrain spinach loaf and Rajma Tikki) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.