Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy sandwich recipe. You can have healthy sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy sandwich:
- Provide 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped cucumber.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped beetroot.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano herbs.
Instructions to make Healthy sandwich:
- Take a bread slices and cut the brown parts to around and all vegetable pour in a bowl and add cream and oregano herbs and mix well.
- Apply green chutney and catch up and place all the veggies on top of the bread and second bread slices keep on top and press and cut 2 parts.
- Healthy sandwich is ready.
- Published by sarbjeet vinayak.
If you find this Healthy sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.