Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutritious Soya tikki burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious Soya tikki burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious soya tikki burger recipe. To cook nutritious soya tikki burger you only need 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritious Soya tikki burger:
- Use 6 of Burger buns.
- Use 1/2 cup of Soya granules.
- Get 1/3 cup of Grated Carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of Grated Beetroot.
- Take 1/4 cup of Capsicum (chopped).
- Use 100 gms of Paneer.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 6 of Lettuce leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
Steps to make Nutritious Soya tikki burger:
- Soak Soya granules for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze excess water from it..
- In a big bowl take Soya granules..
- Add grated carrots and beetroots..
- Add chopped capsicum..
- Add grated paneer in it..
- Add salt, chat masala, chilli powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix all well..
- Make lemon size balls and flatten with hand..
- Cook tikkis in nonstick pan with little oil..
- Cut buns from the middle..
- Apply butter on each side and toast on tava..
- Spread sauce on inner side of both buns..
- Keep lettuce leaves on bun..
- Keep tikki on lettuce leaves..
- After that keep onion and tomato slices..
- Spread mayonnaise over it and keep upper part of bun..
- Healthy and nutritious burger is ready..
If you find this Nutritious Soya tikki burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.