Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wraps recipe. To make healthy wraps you only need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy wraps:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bajri flour (pearl millet).
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Take 100 gms of spinach.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Pav Bhaji masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Carom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of Garlic ginger chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Spring onion.
- Get 1/2 pc. of Tomato.
- Take 50 gms of Paneer.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 pc. of Carrot.
- Provide 1/2 pc. of Cucumber.
- You need 5-6 pc of potato chips.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Cabbage.
- Use As needed of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of beet root curd.
- Provide As needed of Orange juice to serve.
- You need As needed of Ketchup for garnishing.
Steps to make Healthy wraps:
- Take both flour in paraat. Add oil salt turmeric powder pav bhaji masala ginger garlic chilli paste black salt carom seeds. Now chop wash and drain water from spinach. And add in a flour and knead a tight dough Leave it for 5 min..
- Now roll a roti. Roast on tawa with ghee. Both sides. Let it cool..
- Now peel chopped and churn beet and add in a curd. Salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well. Pink dip is ready.
- Now chopped carrot cucumber paneer tomato in a long strips. Sprinkle chaat masala chopped spring onion. Roasted masala Potato chips. Shredded cabbage.
- Now take one roti spread beetroot curd and spring onion put slices of carrot cucumber shredded cabbage potato chips. And grated paneer.sprinkle chaat masala (U can grate cheese also instead of paneer.)But I make healthy meal. Now roll roti. Tie with spring onion and garnish with grated paneer.same way make another wraps.
- DELICIOUS colourful HEALTHY MEAL is ready to serve. Serve with orange juice beetroot curd and ketchup..
If you find this Healthy wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.