Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Prawn Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Prawn Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado prawn cocktail recipe. To cook avocado prawn cocktail you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Avocado Prawn Cocktail:
- Get 1 of whole avocado – cut in half.
- Take 10-12 of cooked prawns (divide for 2 servings).
- Use 2 Tbs of good quality mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of Chopped coriander (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Few green salad leaves of your preference.
Steps to make Avocado Prawn Cocktail:
- Prepare the prawns. Place on kitchen paper towel dry the prawns to remove any excess water..
- Season with black pepper and little salt..
- Place a little drizzle of oil in the pan, and toss the prawns for 1 minute. Do not overcook the prawns..
- Remove and leave aside to completely cool down..
- In a small bowl place all the sauce ingredients, mix well. Season to taste..
- If too thick add some lemon juice to loosen the sauce. Cover and leave aside until ready to plate up..
- Only add the chopped coriander just before serving to keep the freshness..
- Prepare the avocado, cut in half, remove the stone and carefully peel the skin off..
- Start plating up. Place on a serving place. Arrange the cool cooked prawns in the middle of the avocado half..
- Spoon over some of the mary rose sauce..
- Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle a little smoked paprika on to..
- Arranging some green salad on the side as you wish..
- Enjoy this super easy retro style starter..
If you find this Avocado Prawn Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.