Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy platter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy platter recipe. You can have healthy platter using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy platter:
- You need of Capsicum Potato Subji:-.
- Provide 3 pc. of Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of red capsicum.
- Use 1/4 cup of green capsicum.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Lasuni chutney powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asofoetida.
- Take 1 tbsp of Spring onion.
- You need 1 tsp of corinder.
- Use of For Chapati:-.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Besan.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use as needed of Salad and buttermilk to serve.
Instructions to make Healthy platter:
- Boil potato and remove skin and cut in to big pieces. Chopped both capsicum..
- Heat oil in a pan add asofoetida saute capsicum add salt garlic chutney powder turmeric powder red chilli powder cumin corriender powder and potatoes. Mix well. Mash some potatoes and add 1/4cup water cook for 4-5min on slow flame. Add chopped spring onion and corriender. Turn off flame. POTATO CAPSICUM SUBJI is ready..
- For Chapati:-Roast besan in a ghee. Now take wheat flour in a parat add besan chopped curry leaves pinch turmeric powder asofoetida and need a chapati dough. Cover and keep aside for 10-15min. Roll chapati roast with oil and serve hot with subji..
- Tasty healthy platter is ready to serve with salad and buttermilk..
If you find this Healthy platter recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.