Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pizza style mini chicken baguette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza style mini chicken baguette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza style mini chicken baguette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as you can whenever you write down what you take in. It is not sufficient to list “salad” in your food log. You need to list all of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should include the quantity of the food you take in. “Cereal” defintely won’t be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. It is very important to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza style mini chicken baguette recipe. You can have pizza style mini chicken baguette using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pizza style mini chicken baguette:
- You need of French bread 🥖.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Provide of Parsley.
- You need of Mozzarella/ Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Grilled or roasted chicken breast (shredded/ chopped).
- Prepare of Bechamel sauce.
- Use of Flour.
- Take of Milk.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Pizza style mini chicken baguette:
- Mix butter, garlic and parsley together, spread it on the bread and put into a pre heated oven for two minutes..
- For the bechamel sauce, Melt the butter in a saucepan, Stir in the flour and cook for like 1-2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the milk little by little. Return to the heat, simmering, stirring, until all the milk is mixed well and thicken.. let it simmer for like 8-10 minutes and season with salt and white pepper..
- Assemble everything together, the oven toasted garlic bread, shredded chicken, bechamel sauce then lastly the cheese..
- Put it back in the oven for like 5-10 minutes. Enjoy😘.
If you find this Pizza style mini chicken baguette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.