Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Khaosay recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Khaosay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Khaosay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very precise while you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. You must record all of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also include the amounts of the foods you take in. “Cereal” won’t be adequate although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khaosay recipe. To make curry khaosay you need 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Khaosay:
- Provide 1.5 of tblspn besan.
- You need 4 of tblspn dahi.
- You need 1 of tspn coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of tblspn Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tspn green chilli paste.
- Take 3 glass of water.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Use of Chicken Curry.
- You need 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- Provide 4 of tblspn tomatoes puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fired onion.
- Take 1 of tblspn Green chilli paste.
- Use 2 of tblspn dahi.
- You need 1 of tblspn Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of tspn Lal mirch powder.
- Take 1 of tspn crushed red chilli.
- Get 1 of tspn dhania powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspn garam masala powder.
- Take 1 of tspn zeera powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn haldi.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Use 3 of tblspn oil.
- Provide of Assemble.
- Prepare of Boiled noodles.
- You need of French fries.
- Provide of Fried garlic.
- You need of Fried noodles.
- Use of Fresh dhania.
- Get of Chaat masala.
- Take of Lemon.
- Get of Green chillies.
- Take of Lays chips.
Steps to make Curry Khaosay:
- Besan or dahi ko 3 glass mein blend Kar lein, ab us mein green chilli, coconut powder, coconut milk, ginger garlic paste,haldi or namak dal k pakaye jab Curry thick ho jaye flame off kar dein..
- Oil mein chicken ko ginger garlic paste k saath bhun lein, ab us mein fried onion, tomato puree,dahi or tamam masale dal k paka lein acha sa bhuna hua salan ban jaye flame off kar dein..
- Boiled Noddles kee layer lagaye, then coconut Curry layer then chicken curry kee layer..
- Assemble kar lein french fries, fried noodles, garlic,hara dhania, lemon,Chaat masala and green chillies..
If you find this Curry Khaosay recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.