Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Green salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Green salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Green salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy green salad recipe. You can cook healthy green salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Green salad:
- Prepare 1 of .Lettuce.
- Use 2 of .Tomato,carrots,cucumber,sweet.pepper.
- Use 3 of .Caramelised onion.
- Provide 4 of . Boiled eggs & sweet corn.
- Get 5 of .Lemon & vinegar.
- Prepare 6 of .Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 7 of .maggi.
Instructions to make Healthy Green salad:
- Wash and cut all vegetables, then wash again and again, add vinegar and wash again.
- Strain the veggies in a colander.
- Add all veggies into a bowl, add 2 tbspn olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1tsp white or apple cider vinegar,pinch of salt or maggi.
- Mix everything, then add caramelized onions and boiled eggs, Mix together. Garnish with lemon slice, cucumber slices and some eggs..
- Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Healthy Green salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.