Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad recipe. You can have healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad:
- Provide 1 of medium red beet roasted and diced.
- You need 2 cups of arugula chopped roughly.
- Take 1/2 cup of halved candied pecans.
- Take 1/2 cup of crumbled mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green apple cubed and tossed in lemon juice.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Maple syrup.
Instructions to make Healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad:
- Heat oven to 300°F.Roast the beet and nuts for 8-9 minutes.Remove skin and dice the beet and soak in vinegar for an hour.Spread arugula on a serving plate.Layer on pickled beets,apple and top it with candied pecans.Sprinkle lightly apple cider vinegar,maple syrup,salt and pepper to taste.Add crumbled mozzarella cheese and enjoy a plateful of crunchy and healthy arugula,green apple,beet and candied pecan salad..
If you find this Healthy arugula,roasted beet,green apple, candied pecans salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.