Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kimchi & Sweet Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi & Sweet Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi & sweet potato salad recipe. To make kimchi & sweet potato salad you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kimchi & Sweet Potato Salad:
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Potato *about 400g.
- Take 100-200 g of Green Beans *cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 1 bag (120 g) of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Kimchi *add more if you like.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Kimchi & Sweet Potato Salad:
- Peel Sweet Potato, cut into bite-size pieces. Steam Sweet Potato and Beans until soft. *Note: Beans can be boiled, but do not boil Sweet Potato as it will turn watery..
- Place Baby Spinach in a heat-proof mixing bowl and microwave for 1 minutes OR until wilted. Add Sesame Oil and Kimchi, and combine..
- Add cooked Sweet Potato and Beans, and mix to combine. Allow to cool. Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and enjoy..
If you find this Kimchi & Sweet Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.