Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Marmitako recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marmitako recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marmitako recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marmitako recipe. To make marmitako you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marmitako:
- Use 500-600 gr of bonito/white tuna (normal tuna also ok!).
- Get 4-5 of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of of red pepper (1 is also ok!).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 slice of bread from previous day.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of homemade tomato sauce.
- Take 1 glass of white wine.
- Provide 1 of small dried chili.
- Provide 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Get of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Take of Water.
- Provide of Parsley.
Steps to make Marmitako:
- Cut the fish into cubes and reserve it in a bowl. Do the same with the potatoes. Shred the onion, mince the garlic, cut the bread in small pieces, and peel the pepper and cut it into strips..
- Put some olive oil in a large pan and brown the pepper for a little while, until it becomes soft. Taking advantage from the size of the pan, fry the bread at the same time on both sides.
- Once the bread is golden brown, put it aside. Add the onion, garlic and chilli and let them poach with the pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, salt and cook everything for a few minutes. Then add the wine and when it evaporates, add also the tomato sauce (I always have homemade in the freezer !!) and the paprika and mix everything..
- Add enough water to cover everything and let it cook over medium heat for at least 20 minutes. Once that time has passed, we check if the potatoes are done, if not, leave it a little more.
- As last step, take the bonito/tuna, salt it and add it in the pan, together with the bread, and cook between 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of the cubes. Put some chopped parsley, and ready to taste!!!.
If you find this Marmitako recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.