Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pantry/Fridge Raid Winter Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pantry/Fridge Raid Winter Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pantry/fridge raid winter salad recipe. To cook pantry/fridge raid winter salad you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pantry/Fridge Raid Winter Salad:
- Take of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Large Carrots (Ribboned).
- Use 1 of Cucumber (Horizontal Cut).
- Get 50 g of Cherry Tomatoes (Halved).
- Use 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced).
- Get 50 g of Spinach.
- Provide 2 of Radishes (Sliced).
- Provide of Other Ingredients.
- Provide 1 Tin of Mixed Beans.
- You need 1 Tin of Black Organic Beans.
- You need 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion (Sliced).
- You need 2-3 of Chestnut Mushrooms (Sliced).
- Use 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Get 1 of Lemon (Juice&Zest).
Instructions to make Pantry/Fridge Raid Winter Salad:
- Wash and prep the vegetables as desired or described above. Tip: infuse the carrots in cold salty water for fresh and curly look). Set the prepped Vegs aside. Wash and drained the beans..
- Melt the butter on a medium high heat. Add a drizzle of oil to prevent burning the butter. Add the red onion, paprika and mushrooms and shallow fry for 5-6 minutes. Add the beans, lemon juice and zest, pesto and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes on medium low heat. Season..
- Serving Suggestion:.
If you find this Pantry/Fridge Raid Winter Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.