Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mel’s ginisang munggo recipe. You can cook mel’s ginisang munggo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mel’s Ginisang Munggo:
- Get 700 g of Pork Shoulder Steak cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of Garlic crushed and chopped.
- Take 2 of Fresh Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 250 g of Mung Beans (soaked in water for 2-4 hrs).
- Take 500 g of King Prawns with Shell.
- Take 1 bag of Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves (or bag of fresh leafy salads lol).
- You need 1 handful of Fresh Chillies or Chilli Flakes.
- You need of Seasoned with a splash of fish sauce and ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Mel’s Ginisang Munggo:
- Sauté onions and garlic, cooked until semi-translucent then add chopped tomatoes. Sauté then add the chopped pork shoulders steaks. Cook further until pork has turned brown..
- Add the Mung Beans, stirring. Then add about 2-3 cupful a of water. Boil and lower the heat..
- Cook further until the beans are thoroughly cooked and soft and meat is tender. Water should be a lot less by now..
- Add the chilli flakes or fresh Chillies, then also add the prawns. Cooked further until prawns had changed colours (don’t overcooked the prawns as you don’t want to eat a rubbery textured prawns)..
- Mix in the fresh or frozen baby spinach leaves or like what I did, fresh salad leaves lol. (Didn’t realise I got no spinach leaves so I used what I have in the fridge). Turn off heat..
- Seasoned with ground black pepper and fish sauce sparingly..
- Enjoy and add some pork scratchings and chopped spring onions as garnished. Xx.
If you find this Mel’s Ginisang Munggo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.