Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and veg hakka noodles-Indochinese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and veg hakka noodles-Indochinese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a few of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your mood while you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg hakka noodles-indochinese recipe. You can have chicken and veg hakka noodles-indochinese using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and veg hakka noodles-Indochinese:
- Use 350 grams of hakka noodles.
- Get 1 of sliced onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of each of julienned carrots,cabbage,french beans,capsicum.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 200 grams of boneless chicken marinated (1tsp chilli powder,1tsp soy sauce,salt to taste).
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli oil(chilli powder mixed with oil).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 11/2 tsp of meat seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of maggi seasoning sauce or soysauce.
Steps to make Chicken and veg hakka noodles-Indochinese:
- First cook the noodles in boiling water along with little salt and 1tsp oil.
- Once cooked drain the water and add cold water to it.
- In a pan add oil saute garlic.Then add the marinated chicken pieces and fry well.
- Now add the onion and fry it,followed by the g.chilli,carrot,beans and cabbage.Stir well.
- Next add the capsicum and give a quick stir.
- Add the chilli oil and mix well.Add salt and pepper.
- Add the meat seasoning.Mix well.
- Atlast add the noodles and mix well on high heat.
- Yummy and flavourful noodles is ready.
If you find this Chicken and veg hakka noodles-Indochinese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.