Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork black pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork black pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork black pepper recipe. To make pork black pepper you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork black pepper:
- Use 500 g of pork (dice slice).
- You need 2 of Union garlic leek.
- Take of 10 garlic.
- Take of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of 3 shallots.
- Take of 1 pack baby lettuce (hydroponic from local farmer).
- Provide of 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need of 1/2 tbsp sugar.
- You need of 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Sesame oil.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of 5 tbsp of sweet black soy bean sauce (kecap manis Bango).
Instructions to make Pork black pepper:
- Put union, shallots, union garlic leek with butter, sesame oil and olive oil on hot pan or wok. Stir fry for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Put the pork (dice sliced), salt, sugar, black pepper powder and sweet black soy bean sauce (kecap manis). Stir fry for 35 minutes.
- Prepare the dishes with baby lettuce.
If you find this Pork black pepper recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.