Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time of day it is while you eat. This will allow you to figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that although you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is important mainly because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What sort of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast bacon breakfast recipe. To make french toast bacon breakfast you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast Bacon Breakfast:
- Provide 1 of egg (per slice of bread).
- You need 1 slice of bread (any kind).
- Take 2 slices of bacon.
- Use of Blueberries (handfull).
- Use of Maple syrup.
- Get of Oil / butter (to fry the bread).
- Take of Salt (seasoning).
Steps to make French Toast Bacon Breakfast:
- Break one egg (per slice of bread) into a shallow dish and mix well. Add salt to taste..
- Cut bread into pieces (if you prefer) and soak it in the egg mixture until absorbed, be careful not to get the bread to soggy..
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high and melt butter (or oil) in the pan..
- Fry the bread until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Remove from heat and squeeze over syrup (as much as you prefer). The warm bread will absorb the syrup like a sponge..
- Fry / cook bacon (to your preference)..
- Add blueberries last to keep them from ""wilting"" from the heat of the bread and bacon..
- OPTIONAL: Sift over some icing sugar for decoration..
If you find this French Toast Bacon Breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.