Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ★flower garden chirashi – sushi★ recipe. To make ★flower garden chirashi – sushi★ you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★:
- Get of 250g Sushi rice.
- Use 250 g of hot cooked rice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 2/3 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take of Topping.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Take of Ham （cut flower shape).
- Get of Small tomato.
- You need of Lotus root.
- Prepare of Edamame-beans (fresh young soy beans).
- Provide 1 of egg (fry with 1 teaspoon salad oil).
- Prepare of Avocado (cut small pieces).
Steps to make ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★:
- Make Sushi rice. Mix vinegar, sugar, salt well. Put mixture into hot cooked rice..
- Make Kinshi-tamago （錦糸卵：Thinly sliced eggs）.Fry the eggs thinly and chop them into thin pieces..
- Make leaves from cucumber. Cut like photo..
- When I make leaves, I use special Thai carving knife. But You can use craft chisel easier than carving knife..
- Make Tomato flower. Cut like photo..
- Make Lotus root flower. Cut like photo. Actually We make flower shape first, and thinly slice. but thinly slice first and cut flower shape is easier..
- Boil lotus root with vinegar water (100ml water ＋1 table spoon vinegar avoid getting brown). and half of flowers put into beetroot syrup. (we use plum vinegar 梅酢 to dye pink）This is no taste, usually we soak sushi-vinegar for a while..
- Peel skin of Edamame beans..
- Put sushi rice on a plate, put eggs, and put vegetables and ham. Serve with soy sauce and wasabi..
If you find this ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.