Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Bashed Cucumber recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Bashed Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Bashed Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy bashed cucumber recipe. To make spicy bashed cucumber you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Bashed Cucumber:
- You need 1 of large Continental Cucumber OR 2 Lebanese Cucumbers *about 300g.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger OR Garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Spicy Bashed Cucumber:
- Wash Cucumber and place it on the cutting board. Use a rolling pin to bash gently until it cracks. Break or cut it into bite-size pieces..
- Sprinkle Salt and massage, then set aside a few minutes..
- Add all other ingredients to the cucumber. Combine well and serve immediately..
If you find this Spicy Bashed Cucumber recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.