Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe. You can have chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- Provide of Chilli beef peppers.
- Prepare 280 g of lean mince.
- Take 1/2 of finally diced onion.
- Take 120 g of red kidney beans.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of red anaheim peppers.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Get 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 140 ml of passata.
- Take 1/2 glass of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 40 g of breadcrumbs.
- You need 50 g of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of rapeseed or any other cooking oil.
- Use of Kefir dressing.
- Use 100 ml of kefir.
- Use 1/2 of avocado.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of apple vinegar.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take of Handfull coriander.
Instructions to make Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- To make a dressing blend all the ingredients from the kefir dressing section.
- If cooking mince on Bbq preheat your pan or skillet setting directly on Bbq. Add in rapeseed oil and then diced onions and garlic straight after. Sweat the onions for 2 minutes stirring ocassionally.
- Add in mince and sear for few minutes. Keep stirring to break up the mince. Add in cumin, oregano and finally diced chilli..
- Add in passata, red kidney beans, water and balsamic vinegar. Let it cooked on medium heat until its reduced down.
- Half the peppers lengtways. Stuffed them with the mince..
- Combine butter, cheese and breadcrumbs. Top the peppers with it.
- Place the peppers directly on Bbq on medium heat and close the lid. Cook it for about 10 min.
- Serve it with salad of your choice and drizzle with the dressing..
If you find this Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.