Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's hot beef and bean salad recipe. To cook sig's hot beef and bean salad you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad:
- Get 1 of small can of mixed beans.
- Provide 1 of small, leftover piece roast beef enough for 4 people.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Provide 2 of small tomatoes.
- Take 1 of pepper of choice or a handful of mixed peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of smoked garlic, chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoon of brandy.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of firecracker sauce.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad:
- Slice your beef into thick slices, then cut them into strips and small cubes, wash and drain the beans add to the meat..
- Add ketchup and firecracker sauce to taste, add the lemon juice. Add fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions, chopped garlic and red pepper. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Mix all and serve on a bed of salad and with a wedge of lemon..
If you find this Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.