Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta recipe. To cook easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta:
- Use 5 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 of large cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Get 2 bottles (800 ml) of passata.
- Get 1 of heaped teaspoon salt.
- Use 1/2 of heaped teaspoon brown sugar.
- Provide of to taste crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 of green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 2 stalks of fresh rosemary.
- Provide of Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta:
- Heat the cooking oil on medium-high in a medium size saucepan and add onions until soft. Add garlic and stir. Wait for 1 minute. (Don't use lid for this step, and can be generous with oil to avoid onions getting burnt).
- Add passata, salt, sugar and put the lid on. Put 2 handfuls of water in the passata bottles, close and give it a shake and pour them into the saucepan. Turn the heat to medium-low. Put the timer on for 15 minutes. Stir twice between for even heat distribution. The sauce will become lighter in colour (red-orange), lose most of its tangy flavour and thicken a bit as the excess water cooks the sauce and evaporates. Turn off the hob..
- Add chillies, sugar and black pepper and stir. Add rosemary and olive oil to the sauce, close the lid and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Taste before serving and add salt or sugar to adjust flavour if necessary..
- When serving, first mix a little sauce with some pasta to make the pasta wet. Then pour a dollop of sauce over the pasta and eat when its warm. Goes really well with a balsamic vinegar based salad..
If you find this Easy and tasty vegan tomato sauce for pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.