Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad recipe. To cook thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- You need 600 g of filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces.
- Use 100 g of fine green beans, finely sliced.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemongrass paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Get of small bunch coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of radishes, finely sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion cut into fine half-moon slices.
- Get Bag of mixed salad.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rice Wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Steps to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed..
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes..
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad..
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat..
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties..
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides..
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over..
If you find this Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.