Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khao Maew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khao Maew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khao maew recipe. You can have khao maew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khao Maew:
- Take 2 of Thai grilled mackerel (can use normal mackerel).
- Take 1 of small cup Nam Pla Plick (check my recipe).
- You need 5-8 of green beans (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of shallots (finely sliced).
- Prepare 1 bunch of dill (finely chopped).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 of bird eyes chilli 🌶 (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber (sliced).
- Provide of Coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Khao Maew:
- Grilled or shallow fried your mackerel until lovely, crisp and golden. Leave it to cool and take the bones out..
- Put some cooked rice in a mixing bowl. Add some green beans, shallots, half of mackerel and dills..
- Add some Nam Pla Plick, chilli flakes and mix well..
- Well hand mix is the best (don’t forget to wash your hands first!).
- Serve on a plate with the rest of mackerel, cucumber, red chilli and lime..
If you find this Khao Maew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.