Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to som tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) recipe. You can cook som tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw):
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of fresh bird's eye chilli.
- Provide 100 gram of stringless grean beans, sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium carrots, sherdedd.
- Use 7 of cherry tomatoe, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Get 1 of small green pawpaw, peeled and sherdedd.
- Get 1 handful of lemon basil.
- Get 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoon of dried shrimp, washed then ground.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chrushed roasted peanut.
Steps to make Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw):
- Using a mortar and pastle, pound the garlic and chilli and sugar until well pulverised. Remove and place in large bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients (pawpaw, carrot, cherry tomatoes, grean bean, sprout and lemon basil) add the Fish sauce and the lemon juice toss with al large spoon. Taste and if necessary add more ingredient that you want it..
- When satisfied with the flavour and consistency, sprinkle with ground shirmp and toss again. Serve sprinkle with peanuts and sticky rice..
- Note: I just use Normal peanuts and I don't ground it. Also I like to put lemon basil in it..
If you find this Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.