Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai basil prawns (pad krapow guung) recipe. You can cook spicy thai basil prawns (pad krapow guung) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung):
- Provide 165 g of fresh king prawns.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 2-3 clove of garlic (peeled and finely chopped).
- Take 1 handful of green bean (chopped).
- Use 3-4 of Thai bird eyes chilli (finely sliced).
- Use 1 of couple handful of holy basil or Thai basil.
- Use of Ground white pepper.
- Use of Cucumber to serve with the dish.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- Prepare 2 of duck eggs (can use chicken eggs) but duck egg will give a lovely orange yolk.
- Use of (You can deep fry basil for garnish too).
Steps to make Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung):
- Heat large wok over high heat. Drizzle in oil. Add garlic, chilli and stir fry until garlic start turn to golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add prawns in and continue cooking on high heat until some of the juices start to caramelize in the bottom of the pan. Add green beans then add soy sauce, oyster sauce and fish sauce cook and stir until sauce begins to caramelize, about 1 minute. Add sugar and stir well..
- Stir in basil. Cook and stir until basil is wilted, about 20 seconds and add some ground pepper in. You can ad a little bit of water if the sauce become a little bit dry. Turn the heat off..
- On a small highheat pan, add 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil, add egg one at the time. Leave it until corner of white egg become crispy but yolk still runny. Take it out and cook another one..
- Fried a handful of basil in hot oil for 5-6 min.
- Serve with rice and cucumber 🥒.
If you find this Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.