Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai prawn salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai prawn salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn salad recipe. To make thai prawn salad you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai prawn salad:
- Use 1 of carrot grated.
- Provide 1 cup of beansprouts.
- Take of Small bunch of green beans chopped.
- Get of Small bunch of spring onions chopped.
- You need to taste of Corriander chopped.
- Take 1 of birds eye chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- Get to taste of Palm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegsr.
- You need of Cashews to garnish.
- Take 6 of cherry tomatoes quatered.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Use 12 of fresh cooked prawns.
Instructions to make Thai prawn salad:
- First the dressing fish sauce vinegars, chilli, garlic, palm sugar leave the sugar to dissolve keep tasting and adjust if needed.
- All the other ingredients mix in a bowl not the nuts you need them for the end.
- Add your dressing. I like to chill for an hour.
- Place on a serving plater squeeze over the line sprinkle with nuts and a flourish of corriander.
If you find this Thai prawn salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.